A Premier Local Home Inspection Service in the Richmond, VA Area
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us
We are proud to assist home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in their home inspection. Pillar To Post offers a high quality home inspection performed by Charles Branch in Richmond, VA.
- We guarantee a home inspection in Richmond, VA that is both thorough and comprehensive.
- Charles Branch is fully qualified and highly personable.
- We offer flexible scheduling service.
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos.
- This report is printed on site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the industry.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in the Richmond area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Manufactured homes in every size and price range
- Older homes
- Historic residences
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Richmond and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide.
Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures And Components
- Built In Appliances
- Heating And Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
Your Home Inspection Appointment
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to finish. Our clients are invited to walk with us during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
Charles Branch’s Experience/Qualifications
- Experience working in the custom home building industry as a carpenter.
- Sales management experience.
- Customer service and detail oriented.
- May be offering continuing education courses in the future.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail to our clients, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.